Sunday 22 July 2012

I'll get there someday

Pregabalin is used to relieve neuropathic pain (pain from damaged nerves). It works by decreasing the number of pain signals that are sent out by damaged nerves in the body. There are side effects. In my case it stops certain sensitive areas detecting sensation. I love my wife. I want to make love to my wife. I the desire and enthusiasm, but due to the drugs I'm unable to achieve completion. Those feelings that give the pleasure that builds to orgasm just aren't there. To me have a stick that needs additional stimuli to achieve. My wife is happy and snuggles down to doze leaving me sad that I didn't join her in climax.

I'm pissed off but not depressed. How can I be depressed with the love I'm given. Either the pains will end and I'll cease the drugs and hopefully find paradise lost. Or find another stimulus?

I'll get there some day. I hope.   


No comments:

Post a Comment