Saturday 18 August 2012

Here I am again.

What starts it, is what I'd like to know? Good night or bad night. Because I am here again, its not so good. Usual stuff. Started to reduce the P. last month, taking 2 instead of 3. It's the side effects that get me down and I hope to be able to pain manage on an ad hoc basis. Easy to say when it isn't too bad, let's see how I hold up when it is.

Comforting to know of the others around the world with the same conditions, but so very sad that we are here to begin with. Maybe I'll start a local support group in Paisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland, UK.

Anyone?




1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for leaving a comment over at my place!! I appreciate the fellowship and the encouragement for my reduction of pain medications (that I have taken for YEARS) and I see that you are also doing a 3 to 2 decrease!! ( I am guessing on the P)

    We all must stick together, those of us who live with this pain every single day, for it is only those of us who live it that understand it, and understand the other people who also fell just like we do.

    Keep strong, and as always,

    Gentle Hugs,

    Shauna

    ReplyDelete